Today's weather: Starting to feel like the LA forecast around here

Greenport Harbor at dawn

Greenport Harbor at dawn

High pressure will move east of the region Wednesday with a low pressure in Canada pulling a cold front towards the Valley, bringing rain and possibly an isolated thunderstorm or two to the region Wednesday night.

Wednesday could have spotty rain in the morning and we drop a few degrees into the mid-70s.

SUNDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy skies continue, with the chance for scattered rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Between a tenth and quarter-inch of rain is possible. Calm wind becoming east around 5 miles per hour in the afternoon.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy - low around 69.

Mostly clear evening and mild temperatures in the 70s. Wind: SW 5-10 miles per hour. Tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Overnight: Partly clear with a 30 percent chance for showers. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.

Monday night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82.

Читайте также: Brazilian Olympic chief arrested on bribery and fraud charges

Today's forecast calls for mostly sunny skies, with a high near 83. Overnight lows will slide into the lower 50s. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming south around 5 miles per hour in the morning.

Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Southeast wind 5 to 10 miles per hour.

Rain is likely Monday and there's a 40 percent chance of rain on Tuesday. Calm wind becoming east around 5 miles per hour.

Columbus Day: 20 percent chance of showers before 1 pm.

Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy - low around 65. Sunny, with a high near 79. Southwest wind 6 to 14 miles per hour.

При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.

Код для вставки в блог

Recommended News

We are pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news.
Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper.
Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.